Coaching You to Be Your Best
Be Inspired, Motivated, Fulfilled
I work with professionals on Careers, Behavioural Change and Work-life Balance.
My role as a career and life coach is to help you have a career you love.
Where you are happy and fulfilled, knowing you're appreciated.
But no matter how much you enjoy work, you need time for yourself.
Work-life balance is important for your wellbeing. How's yours?
The way I work with you on your career can be twofold.
You may want help choosing a new direction, including re-training.
Or, you may want to develop the career you have now in some way.
Perhaps you lack confidence to perform in new roles.
Or you are simply unsure of 'what now'.
You aren't the same person you were twenty years ago.
And perhaps your current career is no longer a good fit.
I'm here to help you unravel your thoughts and find a way forward.
What are the habits you have that hold you back?
Self-sabotage and negative thinking patterns that impact on your life.
The behaviour you keep repeating, even though you don't want to.
Those 'cant do' thoughts that stop you from making the changes you want.
The ones that affect relationships, work, friendships, and wellbeing.
Working together, we analyse what you want to change.
We work out ways for that to happen, at your own pace.
It may take one session, or it could take a lot more, but you will move forward.
All it needs is your motivation and a desire to achieve that goal.
I'm fully behind you and will support you to reach whatever you want.
Why come to me?
I've over thirty five years' experience and my clients get results.
You can find out more about me here.
All coaching is within the Code of Ethics of the Association for Coaching.
Professional life coaching will help you to:
- Take the stress out of your life by discovering what you want.
- Let go of that 'stuck' feeling and self-doubt.
- Create a realistic program for change, in a timescale.
- Grow your confidence and be your best.
- Achieve that back-burner creative or professional ambition.
Ready for life coaching? Try the Questionnaire
Want to know more? See How I Work
Like a free confidential discussion? Contact me
Member of the Association for Coaching Professional coaching within their Code of Ethics.
Does this sound like you?
- You're ready to make more of your career in some way but feel stuck or not sure of the way forward.
- You don't have a job but want to get back to work. You can't quite see how.
- Your work-life balance is impacting on your family or relationships.
- You have a dream to do something - an ambition - but aren't sure or can't start.
- Your New Year resolutions are long gone, you're stressed or have had a wake-up call around your wellbeing.
- A relationship isn't working and you aren't sure if you can mend it or leave.
- You are single and don't want to be.
Glynis helped me work through how I should balance my career with my family life, giving me the space to address all the issues that had built up."
Glynis has helped me stay sane, focused and positive, forging a new life at a time of marital separation. I'm not sure how I'd have got to the other side without her.