Coaching You to Be Your Best
Be Inspired, Motivated, Fulfilled
What's not right in your life that you want to change?
And are you ready to work with a coach to help you move forward?
I hope so, as I'd love to support you if we are a good fit.
My role is to help you find balance, fulfilment and happiness.
Coaching is holistic, so we look at getting balance right across your life.
Work, relationships, physical and emotional wellbeing, confidence.
Together we work on what you want to change and how to do that.
And what you can let go of to reduce stress or lack of fulfilment.
With over thirty years' experience in education, coaching and mentoring,
I draw on this to support you to create the life you want.
You can bounce ideas off me and discover what's holding you back.
Together, we can structure what you want to achieve.
It's an exciting, revealing and empowering way to make yourself happier.
If you're ready to take that step, I'm here to help.
Take a look around these pages for more about how coaching works.
We work together, always at your own pace, towards the outcome you want.
And all coaching is within the Code of Ethics of the Association for Coaching.
Professional life coaching will help you to:
- Take the stress out of your life by discovering what you want.
- Let go of that 'stuck' feeling and self-doubt.
- Create a realistic program for change, in a timescale.
- Grow your confidence and be your best.
- Achieve that back-burner creative or professional ambition.
Ready for life coaching? Try the Questionnaire
Want to know more? See How I Work
Like a free confidential discussion? Contact me
Member of the Association for Coaching Professional coaching within their Code of Ethics.
Does this sound like you?
- You're ready to make more of your career in some way but feel stuck or not sure of the way forward.
- You don't have a job but want to get back to work. You can't quite see how.
- Your work-life balance is impacting on your family or relationships.
- You have a dream to do something - an ambition - but aren't sure or can't start.
- Your New Year resolutions are long gone, you're stressed or have had a wake-up call around your wellbeing.
- A relationship isn't working and you aren't sure if you can mend it or leave.
- You are single and don't want to be.
Glynis helped me work through how I should balance my career with my family life, giving me the space to address all the issues that had built up."
Glynis has helped me stay sane, focused and positive, forging a new life at a time of marital separation. I'm not sure how I'd have got to the other side without her.