Clarity, Career and Confidence Coaching for Women
Professional life coach, registered with the Association for Coaching.
What I can do for you
You're thinking 'I want to change this for the better and be my best.'
'This'? Career, relationships, confidence, work-life balance, fitness.
Start to feel in control, fulfilled, decisive, more confident, energised.
Clarity coaching gives you direction, so you aren't stuck or confused.
Being a woman can be tough. All the emotional demands.
Not to mention hormones that can give you a roller-coaster ride.
But it can also be great, once you take control.
How I do it
The way I coach is a bit like talking to a close friend over a coffee.
The sort of friend you offload to, who offers you a tissue when you need one.
(Yes, it's okay to cry and laugh with me.)
But that's where the difference stops.
I've 12 years' experience as a coach. My clients get results. Often life-changing results.
If you want positive change, together we can make that happen.
I use proven coaching strategies, my experience, compassion and understanding.
You'll gain confidence, set goals, and overcome behaviour that trips you up.
If you are ready to commit to your own development and trust me to help, you'll get results.
See Work With Me and the links below.
Glynis helped me work through how I should balance my career with my family life, giving me the space to address all the issues that had built up."
Glynis has helped me stay sane, focused and positive, forging a new life at a time of marital separation. I'm not sure how I'd have got to the other side without her.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a job but you don't enjoy it. You aren't sure if you want to stay in it. What else you could do?
- You have a great idea for a business or a back-burner ambition, but you can't get started.
- You want to update your CV but aren't sure how to sell yourself. You hate interviews and lack confidence.
- Your home life is frantic, with work and family. You don't have time for you and you're exhausted.
- You are an 'empty nester' - unsure of what next.
- You are struggling with hormonal changes, gaining weight, losing confidence, feel anxious and 'stuck'.
- You're in a relationship but not sure if you want to stay in it. Or you're not in a relationship and want to meet more people.
- You want to get fitter, lose some weight, create a healthier lifestyle, but get side-tracked.