Coaching You to Be Your Best
Be Inspired, Motivated, Fulfilled
Professional life and career coaching to support you with change.
I work with clients who are in midlife or older who want positive change in their lives.
What's not quite right in your professional or personal life?
Coaching can help your career, relationships, confidence, health and wellbeing.
Possibly an unfulfilled ambition or an important choice you need to make.
I'm an experienced coach with fifteen years' experience coaching midlife clients.
Together, we will get to the heart of who you are and what you want.
It's never too late to make your life better and I'm here to help.
We will devise your individualised way of achieving the results you want.
- Take the stress out of your life by discovering what you want.
- Let go of that 'stuck' feeling and self-doubt.
- Create a realistic program for change, in a timescale.
- Grow your confidence.
- Focus on your wellbeing.
Let's see if we can work together. Take a look at my Questionnaire to see if you are ready.
Contact me to book your call for a no-obligation, confidential discussion.
Member of the Association for Coaching
Does this sound like you?
- You're ready to make more of your career in some way but feel stuck or not sure of the way forward.
- You don't have a job but want to get back to work. You can't quite see how.
- Your work-life balance is impacting on your family or relationships.
- You have a dream to do something - an ambition - but aren't sure or can't start.
- Your New Year resolutions are long gone, you're stressed or have had a wake-up call around your wellbeing.
- A relationship isn't working and you aren't sure if you can mend it or leave.
- You are single and don't want to be.
Glynis helped me work through how I should balance my career with my family life, giving me the space to address all the issues that had built up."
Glynis has helped me stay sane, focused and positive, forging a new life at a time of marital separation. I'm not sure how I'd have got to the other side without her.