Coaching You to Be Your Best
Be Inspired, Motivated, Fulfilled
The Clarity Coach for Midlife Clients
I'm here to help you create a new vision of what your life could be.
Create positive changes in your career, relationships, work-life balance, wellbeing.
How can we do this together?
I work mainly with midlife clients who need help with making changes.
Something in your life isn't as you want it to be.
Maybe you're in the wrong job and you aren't sure what you want or how to get there.
Or you're unhappy in your personal life, stressed, or need a better work-life balance.
Find the Clarity you need
My Clarity Package enables you to make a decision and create a structure for action.
We'll end your confusion and put you back in control of your life.
Take this opportunity to change limiting behaviour, unfulfilling work or relationships.
Let's talk about how you can do that.
- Take the stress out of your life by discovering what you want.
- Let go of that 'stuck' feeling and self-doubt.
- Create a realistic program for change, in a timescale.
- Grow your confidence.
- Achieve that back-burner ambition (I also coach writers.)
- Focus on your emotional and physical wellbeing.
Take a look at my Questionnaire to see if you are ready.
How I Work tells you more.
Contact me to book your call for a no-obligation, confidential discussion.
PHONE COACHING IS STILL CURRENTLY AVAILABLE - PLEASE SEE THE CONTACT PAGE.
Member of the Association for Coaching Professional coaching within their Code of Ethics.
Does this sound like you?
- You're ready to make more of your career in some way but feel stuck or not sure of the way forward.
- You don't have a job but want to get back to work. You can't quite see how.
- Your work-life balance is impacting on your family or relationships.
- You have a dream to do something - an ambition - but aren't sure or can't start.
- Your New Year resolutions are long gone, you're stressed or have had a wake-up call around your wellbeing.
- A relationship isn't working and you aren't sure if you can mend it or leave.
- You are single and don't want to be.
Glynis helped me work through how I should balance my career with my family life, giving me the space to address all the issues that had built up."
Glynis has helped me stay sane, focused and positive, forging a new life at a time of marital separation. I'm not sure how I'd have got to the other side without her.