Coaching You to Be Your Best
Be Inspired, Motivated, Fulfilled
What's not as good as it could be in your life?
I coach clients on careers, relationships, health and wellbeing.
If you are like many of my clients, you're a professional around forty and above.
You want changes. Maybe you're not sure what or how to make them happen.
But you are ready to commit to making changes so your life is better.
Let's look at your whole life and work out where you go now.
- Find direction and clarity over what you want to change.
- Create a structure for positive changes within your chosen timescale.
- Enable you to change negative and self-sabotage behaviour.
- Gain control of time-management and stress levels.
I'm here as an impartial, non-judgemental sounding board.
You'll find me caring, empathetic, but with a touch of tough love so you get results.
I'm an experienced coach and a Member of the Association for Coaching
I work with only a small number of clients at any one time, across the UK and overseas.
Why not contact me to arrange a no-pressure, no-obligation consultation?
Does this sound like you?
- You're ready to make more of your career in some way but feel stuck or not sure of the way forward.
- You lack confidence at work or socially.
- You don't have a job but want to get back to work. You can't quite see how.
- You have a dream to do something - an ambition - but aren't sure or can't start.
- Your New Year resolutions are long gone, you're still not fit, eating and drinking too much and stressed.
- A relationship isn't working and you aren't sure how or if you can change it.
- You are single, or starting again, and want a better social life.
Glynis helped me work through how I should balance my career with my family life, giving me the space to address all the issues that had built up."
Glynis has helped me stay sane, focused and positive, forging a new life at a time of marital separation. I'm not sure how I'd have got to the other side without her.