Coaching You to be Your Best
Career, Relationships, Wellbeing
Member of the Association for Coaching. Coaching in the UK and internationally.
What I can do for you
I'm here to help you take control of your life, feel energised and confident.
In other words, to have the life you want and can have.
Here's how I do it
The way I coach is like talking to a close friend over a coffee.
The sort of friend you offload to, who offers you a tissue if you need one.
Friends are great. But not if you're going round in circles. Or it's too personal to share.
How about some professional help and tough love so you get results?
Together we can change your not-so-good life to the absolutely great.
Who I coach
Mainly professionals aged 35-60 (or thereabouts) who want positive change.
I specialise in careers, work-life balance, relationships and wellbeing.
You appreciate the value of coaching as a way to clarify and structure your options.
Unsure? That's why I'm happy to give you a 30 minutes no-obligation chat.
Work With Me Details including fees. Events See what's planned and special discounts. .
Glynis helped me work through how I should balance my career with my family life, giving me the space to address all the issues that had built up."
Glynis has helped me stay sane, focused and positive, forging a new life at a time of marital separation. I'm not sure how I'd have got to the other side without her.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a job but you don't enjoy it. You aren't sure if you want to stay in it. What else you could do?
- You have a great idea for a business or a back-burner ambition, but you can't get started.
- You want to update your CV but aren't sure how to sell yourself. You hate interviews and lack confidence.
- Your home life is frantic, with work and family. You don't have time for you and you're exhausted.
- You're in a relationship but not sure if you want to stay in it. Or you're not in a relationship and want to meet more people.
- You want to get fitter, lose some weight, create a healthier lifestyle, but get side-tracked.