Coaching You to Be Your Best
The Clarity Coach for Midlife Professionals
Be Inspired, Motivated, Fulfilled
I'm here to help you create a more fulfilling professional or personal life.
With over thirty years' experience in education, coaching and mentoring,
I draw on this to coach professionals who want to identify and make changes.
This could be your career, relationships or work-life balance.
Or, you may have some back-burner or creative ambition you want to fulfil.
You may want to make a small tweak or have a difficult choice to make.
Coaching is a powerful way to make changes to your life.
It's a conversation where I help you determine what you want.
It's exciting, revealing, empowering and a means to make yourself happier.
If your confidence, self-esteem or behaviour holds you back, coaching can help
If you're ready to take that step, I'm here to help.
With coaching, you set the agenda. My role is to facilitate the changes you want.
We work together, at your own pace, towards the outcome you want.
And all coaching is within the Code of Ethics of the Association for Coaching.
My Clarity Package will give you the tools to turn your life around.
Professional life coaching will help you to:
- Take the stress out of your life by discovering what you want.
- Let go of that 'stuck' feeling and self-doubt.
- Create a realistic program for change, in a timescale.
- Grow your confidence and be your best.
- Achieve that back-burner creative or professional ambition.
Ready for life coaching? Try the Questionnaire
Want to know more? See How I Work
Like a free confidential discussion? Contact me
Member of the Association for Coaching Professional coaching within their Code of Ethics.
Does this sound like you?
- You're ready to make more of your career in some way but feel stuck or not sure of the way forward.
- You don't have a job but want to get back to work. You can't quite see how.
- Your work-life balance is impacting on your family or relationships.
- You have a dream to do something - an ambition - but aren't sure or can't start.
- Your New Year resolutions are long gone, you're stressed or have had a wake-up call around your wellbeing.
- A relationship isn't working and you aren't sure if you can mend it or leave.
- You are single and don't want to be.
Glynis helped me work through how I should balance my career with my family life, giving me the space to address all the issues that had built up."
Glynis has helped me stay sane, focused and positive, forging a new life at a time of marital separation. I'm not sure how I'd have got to the other side without her.