Career and Life Coaching
Supporting You in Midlife
Including Specialist Support for ADHD & Dyslexia
What can coaching do for you?
Coaching can enable you to unlock your potential
Find fulfillment and embrace new opportunities.
I work with clients who are in midlife. Who are considering changes.
I understand the challenges you might have.
And how it can be hard to make changes even if you want them.
Your career, relationships, work-life balance, wellbeing, retirement.
Unless you've had coaching before, you're possibly unsure of how it works.
Let's be clear - I don't make choices for you or tell you what to do.
We work in a partnership with you leading the way.
I may dig a bit deeper into your mindset, beliefs or behaviour
Because it's likely they hold you back .
Which is why you're here now, thinking about using a coach. Yes?
My role is to help you take control of your life and remove stress.
I also offer specialist coaching for any clients with ADHD or Dyslexia
I've specialist training and experience.
I understand the challenges and how to help you overcome them.
- Make work more fulfilling and reduce stress.
- Discover your strengths and how to use these at work.
- Help you with time-management and organisational skills.
- Develop your confidence and assertiveness.
- Enable other people in your life to understand how your mind works.
Who I coach
Clients in midlife and beyond.
Any client who is dyslexic/ADHD and who needs support.
I've worked with academics, students, and all professions.
I also work with writers who need support with their creative writing goals.
Want to know more? See How I Work
Member of the Association for Coaching Professional coaching within their Code of Ethics.
Does this sound like you?
- You're ready to make more of your career in some way but feel stuck or not sure of the way forward.
- You don't have a job but want to get back to work. You can't quite see how.
- Your work-life balance is impacting on your family or relationships.
- You have a dream to do something - an ambition - but aren't sure or can't start.
- Your New Year resolutions are long gone, you're stressed or have had a wake-up call around your wellbeing.
- A relationship isn't working and you aren't sure if you can mend it or leave.
- You are single and don't want to be.
Glynis helped me work through how I should balance my career with my family life, giving me the space to address all the issues that had built up."
Glynis has helped me stay sane, focused and positive, forging a new life at a time of marital separation. I'm not sure how I'd have got to the other side without her.