Coaching You to Be Your Best
Be Inspired, Motivated, Fulfilled
I'm a Career and Personal Development Coach who works with professionals.
I trained as a coach in 2005 and coach clients in the UK and overseas.
I'm here to help you create the life you want to have.
A career you love and a fulfilling, happy personal life.
Imagine how you'll feel to know where you're going.
To feel positive and excited about your life. To be back in control.
To let go of indecision, self-doubt or procrastination holding you back.
Coaching can take you to a new career if that's what you're looking for.
You can bounce ideas off me, explore your dreams, analyse what you want.
And we can create a structure so you start moving forward.
If you enjoy what you do now, you may still want to make changes.
Maybe promotion, to work smarter, to increase confidence, and have more time for you.
Personal Development coaching focuses on whatever else you want to change.
Confidence, relationship issues, personal ambitions, and wellbeing.
It may include your career if you want to change your work-life balance.
It's a means for you to find answers, change your behaviour and move forwards.
Is this what you might be looking for?
What I offer
I provide coaching tailored to your needs. I'm here to support you fully.
There's no judgement on where you are now or past mistakes.
Coaching's about looking forward and taking positive action.
I use elements of CBT and positive psychology to help you change your mindset.
You'll replace indecision and self-doubt with a can-do, positive attitude.
I'm committed to you and only work with a small number of clients.
Who I coach
I'm here to fully support you if you are ready to work on your life and make it better.
I'm empathetic, supportive and on your side. But you have to do the work.
Coaching is an investment in yourself usually over a few months, but can be less.
Why come to me?
My entire career has been as a teacher, mentor and coach, helping people fulfil their potential.
I'm a people-person and there's nothing I enjoy more than seeing my clients develop.
If you're interested in exploring your creative side, I also coach writers. I'm a published author and broadsheet journalist.
You can find out more about me here and testimonials here.
Professional life coaching will help you -
- Take the stress out of your life by discovering what you want.
- Let go of that 'stuck' feeling and self-doubt.
- Create a realistic program for change, in a timescale.
- Grow your confidence and be your best.
- Achieve that back-burner creative or professional ambition.
Ready for life coaching? Try the Questionnaire Want to know more? See How I Work
Member of the Association for Coaching Professional coaching within their Code of Ethics.
Does this sound like you?
- You're ready to make more of your career in some way but feel stuck or not sure of the way forward.
- You don't have a job but want to get back to work. You can't quite see how.
- Your work-life balance is impacting on your family or relationships.
- You have a dream to do something - an ambition - but aren't sure or can't start.
- Your New Year resolutions are long gone, you're stressed or have had a wake-up call around your wellbeing.
- A relationship isn't working and you aren't sure if you can mend it or leave.
- You are single and don't want to be.
Glynis helped me work through how I should balance my career with my family life, giving me the space to address all the issues that had built up."
Glynis has helped me stay sane, focused and positive, forging a new life at a time of marital separation. I'm not sure how I'd have got to the other side without her.