Create the Life You Want
Coaching You to be Your Best
Are you unsure of what you want to be or unable to make those changes?
Have you wasted too much time thinking, but not doing?
Are you unhappy with any part of your life? Your career or personal life.
I've 35 years' experience in coaching, mentoring and teaching.
I have a Diploma in Personal Coaching and am a qualified teacher.
My training and experience is verified by the Association for Coaching.
I've 16 years' membership of the Association, working within their Code of Ethics.
That's the formal part out of the way. Let's talk about you and how I can help.
What coaching can do for you
Coaching will put you in control of your life and create change.
You will feel positive as you define what you want.
You'll let go of indecision, self-doubt or procrastination holding you back.
What I offer
I provide coaching tailored to your needs.
There's no judgement on where you are now or past mistakes.
Coaching's about looking forward and taking positive action.
I use elements of CBT and positive psychology to help you change your mindset.
You'll replace indecision and self-doubt with a can-do, positive attitude.
I'm committed to you and only work with a small number of clients.
Who I coach
I work with clients who are committed to making changes.
You may not know exactly what you want - that's where I step in to help.
But you do know you are not satisfied with something in your life now.
And you are prepared to invest in your personal development.
Professional life coaching will help you:
- Take the stress out of your life by discovering what you want.
- Let go of that 'stuck' feeling and self-doubt.
- Create a realistic program for change, in a timescale.
- Grow your confidence and be your best.
- Achieve that back-burner creative or professional ambition.
Ready for life coaching? Try the Questionnaire Want to know more? See How I Work
Member of the Association for Coaching Professional coaching within their Code of Ethics.
Does this sound like you?
- You're ready to make more of your career in some way but feel stuck or not sure of the way forward.
- You don't have a job but want to get back to work. You can't quite see how.
- Your work-life balance is impacting on your family or relationships.
- You have a dream to do something - an ambition - but aren't sure or can't start.
- Your New Year resolutions are long gone, you're stressed or have had a wake-up call around your wellbeing.
- A relationship isn't working and you aren't sure if you can mend it or leave.
- You are single and don't want to be.
Glynis helped me work through how I should balance my career with my family life, giving me the space to address all the issues that had built up."
Glynis has helped me stay sane, focused and positive, forging a new life at a time of marital separation. I'm not sure how I'd have got to the other side without her.