Coaching You to Be Your Best
Be Inspired, Motivated, Fulfilled
Professional life and career coaching to support you with change.
My expertise is in coaching clients who are around forty and older.
It's a time when what you've built up often doesn't fit you any more.
You aren't who you were at twenty, but you aren't sure what you want or what's possible.
Or maybe your life has changed outside of your control.
I'm here to help you with those challenges that midlife throws at you.
Maybe that's your career, relationship dilemmas, confidence, health and wellbeing.
Perhaps you have a creative ambition you'd love to achieve?.
My role is to help you unravel your thoughts, change your behaviour and move forward.
I'll ask questions which get to the heart of who you are and what you want from life.
And we will devise your individualised way of achieving the results you want.
We can work together for a single session, or over two to three months.
You'll need to invest time in your coaching, but I'm here to help you get the results you want.
- Take the stress out of your life by discovering what you want.
- Let go of that 'stuck' feeling and self-doubt.
- Create a realistic program for change, in a timescale.
- Grow your confidence.
- Focus on your wellbeing.
I've been coaching for almost fifteen years. Although you are unique, I've got the experience to help you.
Let's see if we can work together. Contact me to book your call for a no-obligation discussion.
Member of the Association for Coaching
Does this sound like you?
- You're ready to make more of your career in some way but feel stuck or not sure of the way forward.
- You don't have a job but want to get back to work. You can't quite see how.
- Your work-life balance is impacting on your family or relationships.
- You have a dream to do something - an ambition - but aren't sure or can't start.
- Your New Year resolutions are long gone, you're stressed or have had a wake-up call around your wellbeing.
- A relationship isn't working and you aren't sure if you can mend it or leave.
- You are single and don't want to be.
Glynis helped me work through how I should balance my career with my family life, giving me the space to address all the issues that had built up."
Glynis has helped me stay sane, focused and positive, forging a new life at a time of marital separation. I'm not sure how I'd have got to the other side without her.