Coaching You to be Your Best
Member of the Association for Coaching.
What I can do for you
Ready for some clarity, confidence boosting and finding the real you?
Are you lost, stuck, or indecisive with your work, relationships, self-esteem or health?
You really want to feel in control, energised, focused, confident. And you can.
How I do it
The way I coach is like talking to a close friend over a coffee.
The sort of friend you offload to, who offers you a tissue if you need one.
Your friends are great. But sometimes you need something more.
I don't tell you what to do. But I facilitate changes in your life.
Together we structure changing the not-so-good to the absolutely great.
My clients get life-changing results.
Who I coach
Mainly professionals aged 35-60. You're ready to make positive changes to
your professional life, personal life, and maybe your health and wellbeing.
You can start with a Clarity Session or longer term coaching for several months.
I offer VIP coaching. This is wrap-around support for as long as you are coached.
What one thing in your life do you want to change? Drop me a line here and we can set up a chat.
Work With Me shows how we work together.
Glynis helped me work through how I should balance my career with my family life, giving me the space to address all the issues that had built up."
Glynis has helped me stay sane, focused and positive, forging a new life at a time of marital separation. I'm not sure how I'd have got to the other side without her.
Does this sound like you?
- You have a job but you don't enjoy it. You aren't sure if you want to stay in it. What else you could do?
- You have a great idea for a business or a back-burner ambition, but you can't get started.
- You want to update your CV but aren't sure how to sell yourself. You hate interviews and lack confidence.
- Your home life is frantic, with work and family. You don't have time for you and you're exhausted.
- You are an 'empty nester' - unsure of what next.
- You are struggling with hormonal changes, gaining weight, losing confidence, feel anxious and 'stuck'.
- You're in a relationship but not sure if you want to stay in it. Or you're not in a relationship and want to meet more people.
- You want to get fitter, lose some weight, create a healthier lifestyle, but get side-tracked.