Coaching You to Be Your Best
Be Inspired, Motivated, Fulfilled
I'm a personal development coach working with clients around midlife.
It's the stage of your life when you re-assess the important stuff.
And it is also a time when you can feel stuck, overwhelmed and confused.
Your career, relationship and wellbeing. Where do you need clarity and direction?
Or you've got 'something' - a back-burner ambition - you'd love to achieve.
I'm here to help you discover your strengths and overcome anything holding you back.
I'll coach you so you can become the happy and fulfilled person you deserve to be.
You'll find me caring and empathetic but with a touch of tough love if you need it.
I'm a Member of the Association for Coaching, with fourteen years' experience..
- Discover clarity and confidence in your professional or personal life.
- Create a structure for positive changes.
- Change negative and self-sabotaging behaviour patterns.
- Focus on the quality of your life, reduce stress and improve your wellbeing.
Why not contact me to arrange a no-obligation consultation?
You need some help with your New Year resolutions but you're not flush with cash.
Hop over to the Events and Offers page for my New Year Offers.
Does this sound like you?
- You're ready to make more of your career in some way but feel stuck or not sure of the way forward.
- You don't have a job but want to get back to work. You can't quite see how.
- Your work-life balance is impacting on your family or relationships.
- You have a dream to do something - an ambition - but aren't sure or can't start.
- Your New Year resolutions are long gone, you're stressed or have had a wake-up call around your wellbeing.
- A relationship isn't working and you aren't sure if you can mend it or leave.
- You are single and don't want to be.
Glynis helped me work through how I should balance my career with my family life, giving me the space to address all the issues that had built up."
Glynis has helped me stay sane, focused and positive, forging a new life at a time of marital separation. I'm not sure how I'd have got to the other side without her.