Coaching You to Be Your Best
Be Inspired, Motivated, Fulfilled
I'm a personal development coach helping my clients fulfil their potential.
What can I do for you?
Most of my clients want to make significant changes to their lives.
I'm here to help you with your career, relationships, stress levels, self-esteem and more.
I work mostly with clients in their 40s upwards who have become 'stuck' with something.
We'll establish what you want and how to get there. Put yourself back in control.
With some clarity and focus you can make positive changes.
- Discover clarity. Take control of your professional or personal life.
- Create a structure. Make those changes happen - no more putting it off.
- Change negative behaviour. Feel confident and positive.
- Focus on the quality of your life. Reduce stress and improve your wellbeing.
You'll find me down to earth, sincere, empathetic but ready with some tough love if needed.
I'm a professional coach with fourteen years' experience. More about me here.
If you think I could help you - short term or longer term - Contact me for an initial chat.
And you can find more information here.
Member of the Association for Coaching
Does this sound like you?
- You're ready to make more of your career in some way but feel stuck or not sure of the way forward.
- You don't have a job but want to get back to work. You can't quite see how.
- Your work-life balance is impacting on your family or relationships.
- You have a dream to do something - an ambition - but aren't sure or can't start.
- Your New Year resolutions are long gone, you're stressed or have had a wake-up call around your wellbeing.
- A relationship isn't working and you aren't sure if you can mend it or leave.
- You are single and don't want to be.
Glynis helped me work through how I should balance my career with my family life, giving me the space to address all the issues that had built up."
Glynis has helped me stay sane, focused and positive, forging a new life at a time of marital separation. I'm not sure how I'd have got to the other side without her.