Coaching You to Be Your Best
Be Inspired, Motivated, Fulfilled
I'm a personal development coach working with clients in and beyond midlife.
It's a stage of your life when you re-assess the important stuff.
Your career or business, relationships, wellbeing and back-burner ambitions.
And if you've hit your 40s, 50s or 60s, you may feel it's too late.
It rarely is. Coaching can help, often faster than you can imagine.
Together, we can find your passion and build your life around that.
- Discover clarity. Take control of your professional or personal life.
- Create a structure. Make those changes happen - no more putting it off.
- Change negative behaviour. Feel confident and positive.
- Focus on the quality of your life. Reduce stress and improve your wellbeing.
You'll find me down to earth, sincere, empathetic but ready with some tough love if needed.
I work with clients who are serious about making changes but who need some support.
Contact me or have a browse of my website to find out more about what I do.
You need some help with your New Year resolutions but you're not flush with cash.
Hop over to the Events and Offers page for my New Year Offers.
Member of the Association for Coaching
Does this sound like you?
- You're ready to make more of your career in some way but feel stuck or not sure of the way forward.
- You don't have a job but want to get back to work. You can't quite see how.
- Your work-life balance is impacting on your family or relationships.
- You have a dream to do something - an ambition - but aren't sure or can't start.
- Your New Year resolutions are long gone, you're stressed or have had a wake-up call around your wellbeing.
- A relationship isn't working and you aren't sure if you can mend it or leave.
- You are single and don't want to be.
Glynis helped me work through how I should balance my career with my family life, giving me the space to address all the issues that had built up."
Glynis has helped me stay sane, focused and positive, forging a new life at a time of marital separation. I'm not sure how I'd have got to the other side without her.